The Pesenti Foundation supports the projects and initiatives of the Amici di Cometa Onlus Association, committed to welcoming and educating young people.
Cometa is a group of families committed to foster, educate and develop children and young people and to support their parents.
COMETA IS WELCOMING, EDUCATION AND WORK
Cometa’s committed to foster, educate and develop children and young people in general and to support their families.
Cometa’s the place where children and young people are encouraged to appreciate the meaning and beauty of life while sharing everyday experiences and where the families are helped and supported in their educational efforts.
Cometa’s passion for education and commitment to its cause has been the driving force behind the development of many initiatives that respond to the needs of an ever-growing number of children and young people.
– Daily and residential fostering services, emergency shelter
– Support centre for students and orientation services
– Legal, counselling and family reconciliation services
– Vocational development and support to prevent high levels of school dropout
– Sport and summer activities
– Advice for job security
– Training courses for adults in employment, out of work and unemployed.
– To promote young people’s harmonious growth and development
– To encourage the expression of each individual talent and capacity through study, knowledge and experience
– To offer support of a young person’s academic growth and to prevent school dropout
– To foster young people’s development through the acquisition of specific competencies, supported by workshops and work experiences to initiate them in their chosen trade.